My partner, Aaron, needed a denim vest for a get-together, and I was more than happy to help. I took all of the old jeans in my stash and stitched them together to make new fabric.

I stitched together lots of denim jean pieces to make one large fabric block, then cut and assembled based on a dress shirt pattern. It was super fun to add the jean pockets to the front. Designed a D20 patch for the back and framed it with a pair of bat’leth blades. (@cricut is my best friend for custom iron-ons.) We built out a set of custom set of spiky D4 buttons to complete the look.

Immensely proud of this project!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s